Operating System Information
Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro
A Comparison Between Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro Editions
When it comes to technology, optimizing cost-benefit decisions isn’t always easy. Our team at DiscountPC has laid out the vital differences between Window 10 Pro and Windows 10 Home editions to help you decide which edition suites your unique needs best.
Benefits of Windows 10 Home
Windows 10 Home - with all the essential features for everyday use - is perfect for the average home user.
- Surf the web
- Install your favorite apps from the Windows Store
- Install software from 3rd party sources
- View and edit documents
- Manage your email, schedule, and to-do’s
- Play games
Benefits of Windows 10 Pro
Buying for a business or simply need a little more functionality? Consider switching to Windows 10 Pro. Windows 10 Pro includes all the essential core functionality you get with Windows 10 Home - plus additional features tailored specifically for the needs of small to medium sized businesses!
- Everything included with Windows 10 Home!
- Join your company’s network or domain
- Get remote assistance from your company’s IT provider
- Protect sensitive information
- Keep sensitive documents secure with Bitlocker encryption
- Additional protection against viruses and hackers
- Install company-purchased apps
- Advanced compatibility
- Control when and how you get updates
And Much More
Windows 10 Pro also provides access to advanced features that make it easier for
businesses and IT providers to make the end user experience easy and seamless so
you can get real work done.
These features include Group Policy, Assigned Access, Take a Test secure browser, Shared PC, Azure services, Active Directory, Client Hyper-V, and Enterprise Mode Internet Explorer (EMIE). To learn more visit https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/compare.